GENERAL PROVISIONSThe administrator of personal data is the company MCS Adam Kraszewski, ul. Leśna 11, 09-120 Nowe Miasto, NIP: 5671393673. E-mail: email@example.com Personal data are processed in accordance with generally applicable laws, in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016.
ZASADY PRZETWARZANIA DANYCH OSOBOWYCHDuring the processing of personal data, we apply the following rules:
- Legality – the processing of personal data can only take place when at least one of the conditions provided for by law arises (for example, the consent of the person from whom the data are derived);
- Purposefulness – for the data to be processed, there must be a specific, explicit and legitimate goal. If the processing serves different purposes, consent / basis for all purposes is needed.
- Adequacy – we process only data that is necessary due to the purpose of their collection;
- Substantive correctness – The data controller is obliged to ensure that the data collected by him is correct and, if necessary, updated. He should assess the credibility of the source of data and implement a way to verify the accuracy of the data being processed;
- Timeliness – the principle of limiting data storage – we do not process data longer than necessary;
- Data integrity and confidentiality – Your data is protected by appropriate technical and organizational measures. We provide the highest possible diligence, to protect the information provided against all threats.
HOW WE COLLECT DATAPersonal data collected on the website (https://mcsdecor.pl/sklep-2/) are provided directly by the user by filling out online forms during the user’s visit to the website. Providing personal data by website users is voluntary, but it is necessary for the transaction concluded via the website.
DATA SHARINGThe buyer’s personal data collected by the website operator (https://mcsdecor.pl/sklep-2/) will be made available to the seller in order to enable the transaction concluded via the above mentioned website to be finalized. If the buyer chooses a shipment of goods via a courier company – the operator of the service will provide the courier company with data on both sides of the transaction in order to allow collection and delivery of the product. The operator of the service will provide the courier company with the following data: name and surname of the sender / recipient or company name, correspondence address, telephone number indicated by the sender / recipient. In the event of a suspected violation of the law, personal data will be made available to the relevant state authorities and in the situation of control also to authorized employees of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection. Personal data may also be made available to entities that undertake debt collection activities on behalf of the website operator (https://mcsdecor.pl/sklep-2/). The website operator (https://mcsdecor.pl/sklep-2/) does not under any circumstances resell or share personal data to third parties except as described above.
SCOPE OF PROCESSED DATAWe process the following categories of personal data:
- Personal data of online store users:
– we collect them in order to sell goods purchased in the online store (https://mcsdecor.pl/sklep-2/) and its proper implementation. – these data include: name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country). In the case of customers who are not also consumers, we also process the company name and tax identification number (NIP); – Providing personal information is voluntary. However, refusal to provide them (or provide unreliable and untrue data) will prevent the conclusion and execution of sales.
- Data of people using contact forms and comments:
– we process the data to provide you with answers to questions posed by available channels (contact forms, chat, etc.) – these data include first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address – Providing personal information is voluntary. However, refusing to provide them (or providing unreliable and untrue data) may prevent us from contacting you and providing you with the expected answers.
PERMISSIONSYou have the right to access your data and rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing. The User may prohibit the transfer of his personal data to third parties (courier companies), if the prohibition does not apply to the transaction. For this purpose, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, in particular when you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- enable logging in
- session maintenance (login status)
- matching the content of the website to your needs (in particular the capabilities and settings of the device that you use)
- creating statistics (these statistics are anonymous).